HP Bing Bar
Quickly Improve your print, web and search experience with HP and Microsoft
What is Smart Print?
Eliminate wasted printed pages by using the Smart Print button on your toolbar.
Why Bing Search?
Innovative. Organized. Intuitive.
Bing brings together key information and organizes it in one place, so you can check the forecast, look up ticket prices and book a flight all at once.
Why Bing Bar?
The Bing Bar integrates a set of tools into your browser that do nearly all the work for you: alert you to breaking news; fill out forms automatically; and help you stay safe online with the integration of Safety Center.
Toolbar Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the HP Bing Bar?
The HP Bing toolbar is a useful tool to help HP customers find product support, print smarter from any web page, discover great deals on products and services, and get quick search from any website.
2. Does it cost me anything to have the HP Bing Bar?
No. The HP toolbar is free.
3. Can I customize my toolbar?
Yes. Simply click on the wrench for “toolbar options” and choose your settings to match your personality!
4. Do I have to be connected to the internet to use my toolbar?
5. What are the HP Bing Bar system requirements?
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP SP3 and above
- 512 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher
- 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- 50 megabyte (MB) of free hard disk space
6. Which browsers can I use with the HP Bing toolbar?
Windows Internet Explorer 6 or later only
7. I want the HP Bing Bar, how do I get it?
Click here to download.
8. I downloaded the HP Bing Bar, but I don’t know where it is on my system?
After installation, the HP Bing Bar appears at the top of your web browser window when you browse the Internet. The first time you open your browser after installing the HP Bing Bar, the browser may take a few minutes to download content to the HP Bing Bar.