HP Software Universe UK&I 2012
Welcome to the site of the inaugural HP Software Universe UK&I. This two-day event is designed to complement HP Discover, and will specifically enable you to:
- Access HP senior executives, product specialists and experts in one place, at one time
- Attend industry relevant and product-centric streams
- Network and share best practices with peers
- Meet with key HP Partners
- Learn about HP strategies, migrations and integrations from HP executives and product managers
- Engage with other HP business units
HP's President and Chief Executive Officer, Meg Whitman will take to the stage as a keynote speaker to open up the event on day 1, followed by Ian McCafferty; Chief Economic Adviser to the CBI to give an economic outlook, and Andrew Poppleton, Accenture’s UK&I Technology Managing Director to deliver Accenture’s 2012 Technology Vision.
We have arranged the agenda so that day one will focus on the challenges and issues driving organisations in the UK today, with day two will take those conversations to the next level and will drill down into the innovation, solutions and possibilities to address those challenges. We believe that HP Software Universe UK 2012 will give you the platform to start your journey by harnessing the power of technology that manages, analyses and secures data, from the Cloud to connected devices.
My team and I are very much looking forward to meeting with you over the two days.
Ian Brook, Director & General Manager, HP Software UK&I