ITSM Customer Forum
2 - 3 October 2012, Istanbul
Managing Your Services Anywhere - Anytime
IT is changing faster than ever. When you designed your IT Service Management architecture, did you think about Mobile Customers, Mobile Workforce, Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud? Did you think of Lines of Businesses with their expectations for agility and speed of execution?
Discuss these and more IT Service Management topics with HP product management and other HP customers. Join us for the
HP Software – ITSM Customer Forum
2 - 3 October, Renaissance Polat Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey
Now in its 6th edition, the HP ITSM Customer Forum is a strategy and best-practice sharing event for a select audience of ITSM executives. High-profile presentations from HP ITSM customers and round-table discussions feature the latest trends, challenges, solutions and achievements around ITSM.
Listen to Best-Practices from Russian Railways, MiGROS, Türk Telekom, Steria, and others!
ITSM is at the core of overall IT management. This Forum is perfect for all HP Software customers that have HP ITSM products already and those looking at extending to them. In particular it will cover the business value that customers get from combining ITSM with Business Service Management, Configuration Management, IT Asset Management, and PPM. Most of HP’s ITSM customers are using the latest version of HP Service Manager, and are getting additional value from the enhanced capabilities and ease of use.
- Automation – Reducing the number of tickets by smart integrations with BSM and Automation tools
- Managing IT as a business – Key performance indicators for ITSM
- Benefits of the cloud – SaaS offerings for both the enterprise and lines of business needs will be showcased.
Join us in Istanbul
- HP has successful ITSM customers with large transaction volumes and high numbers of end-users. Listen to Best-practices – more than 10 presentations from HP customers
- Network with your peers from leading European, Middle-East and African companies
- Discuss with HP product managers and executive management about developments, strategies, roadmaps
- And walk-away with new ideas on how to deliver more business value to your company’s Lines-of-Business
Be the ﬁrst to see the new HP Service Anywhere SaaS product, an evolution to HP Service Manager redeﬁning ITSM for the Cloud.
HP Service Anywhere is HP’s new SaaS based IT service desk. It leverages HP’s wealth of ITSM experience to bring you the best SaaS based service desk platform available on the market today. It is built upon modern technologies, integrated processes and best in class capabilities to deliver an unprecedented experience in terms of simplicity, speed and security. New capabilities like GUI based codeless configuration and automated, regular updates that do not touch your customizations enable you to achieve and demonstrate quick time to value and a low total cost of ownership.
Looking forward to seeing you in Istanbul!
If you have questions or would like to present at the event, please contact:
Kevin Leslie, Director, EMEA, HP Software Kevin.Leslie@hp.com